Columbia Basin Hospital Rehabilitation offers both inpatient and outpatient services for:
- Physical Therapy—Physical therapy (PT) develops, maintains, and restores maximum movement and functional ability.
- Speech-Language Pathology—Speech-language pathologists, sometimes called speech therapists, assess, diagnose, treat and help to prevent disorders related to speech, language, cognitive communication, voice, swallowing and fluency.
- Occupational Therapy—Occupational therapy (OT) is dedicated to helping people perform the skills needed for functional independent living.
- Myofacial release.
- Lymphedema rehabilitation.
- Sports rehabilitation.
- Aquatic therapy.
- Geriatric fall-risk assessment.
- Home evaluations.
- VitalStim neuromuscular stimulation.
- Lee Silverman Voice Treatment (LSVT-Loud).