At Columbia Basin Family Medicine, we are dedicated to providing you with the very best comprehensive medical care in your hometown. Specializing in family medicine, our physicians are devoted to the care and treatment of the entire family, from infants to senior citizens. As family medicine specialists we provide personal, convenient service, including the following areas:
- Gynecology (well-woman exam).
- Gynecological procedures, including colposcopy and endometrial and endocervical biopsy.
- Family planning.
- Pediatric care, including well-baby and child exams.
- Geriatric care.
- Complete physicals.
- Dermatology, including most skin surgeries.
- Colon cancer screenings.
- Emergency care.
- Emotional disorders.
- School/athletic physicals.
- Commercial driver's licensing physicals.
- Pre-employment/employment physicals.
- Office-based surgery.
- Internal medicine.
- FAA flight physicals.
- School/athletic/camp/missionary physicals.
- Chronic disease management.
- Work-related injury treatment.
- Weekly mobile MRI service.
- Laboratory tests and x-rays.
- Adult and pediatric immunizations.
- Lung cancer screening.
Our physicians do not provide chronic pain management consultations.
To schedule an appointment call 509.754.3330. We are open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. We offer same-day and walk-in appointments on a first come, first served basis.
Japanese Civil Aviation Bureau Designated Aviation Medical Examination Facility