Get connected to your health care
MyChart is our electronic patient medical record accessible by you, the patient, whenever needed. Your electronic chart is kept in a secure computer system and follows you wherever you go within Columbia Basin Hospital.
In one convenient tool, you'll have your health information at your fingertips including the ability to:
- Request and cancel clinic appointments
- Track visits and immunizations
- Message your Columbia Basin Hospital providers
- Get your physician-office lab results faster
- View your prescriptions and request refills
- See your hospital discharge summary
- Pay your bill online using credit or debit card
DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS TO HELP YOU WITH MYCHART
- MyChart...What Can You Do, Tip Sheet. Instructions here.
- Link your MyChart across organizations. Instructions here.
- Need help signing up for MyChart? Download the instructions here.
Current MyChart users
Sign-up with an activation code
Activation codes are obtained by visiting your Columbia Basin Hospital location. If you've had a recent visit, the activation code is on the last page of your After Visit Summary; this code will be active for 60 days from the date of your visit.
Request an activation code
If you'd like to receive an activation code by email, rather than visiting your clinic, please click the link below. Once your online form is submitted, your request will be received by staff at Columbia Basin Hospital, who will reply within two business days.