FSA/Supply Stocker: Part time position available, 16 hours/pay period, Tues and Fri Days 7:00-11:00am
16 hours/pay period, Tues and Fri Days 7:00-11:00am
- Correctly receives items from food service vendors and notifies the Food and Nutrition Manager if a discrepancy is discovered.
- Follows FIFO (first in, first out) when stocking.
- Routinely cleans, sanitizes, and maintains storage areas.
- Maintains a logical organization within the walk-in cooler/freezer and dry storages.
- Assists department staff with food/beverage preparation and service as needed.
- Assists department staff, when needed, with cleaning/sanitizing the kitchen, cleaning/washing tableware and kitchenware, pulling clean tableware and kitchenware from the dish machine, and putting away tableware and kitchenware.
- A Washington State Food Worker Card is required and must be obtained before start date.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Willingness to cross-train is required.
- Must be 17 years of age or older.
- Able to speak, read, write, and understand English.
Open until filledApply for this job