Food Service Associate
The Food Service Associate provides sanitary, nutritious, and high quality food to residents, patients, employees, and members of the public in a courteous and professional manner. Other duties and essential job functions of the Food Service Associate are dependent on the assigned work station and time of the assigned shift.
- A Washington State Food Worker Card is required and must be obtained before start date.
- Must be 17 years of age or older.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Willingness to cross-train is required.
- Food preparation experience is preferred.
Open until filledApply for this job