Food Service Associate Cafe - full-time day shift, Mon-Fri - 80 hours/pay period
The Food Service Associate provides sanitary, nutritious, and high quality food to residents, patients, employees, and members of the public in a courteous and professional manner.
- Serves customers in a friendly, efficient manner.
- Acts as cashier for all transactions in the café during service times.
- Appropriately cleans, sanitizes, and maintains work station and the cafe tables and chairs.
- Maintains stock and an appealing organization in the café refrigerator and display case.
- Measures and records food temperatures for all foods on the café service line.
- Follows proper hot and cold holding procedures for all foods and beverages.
- A Washington State Food Worker Card is required and must be obtained before start date.
- Must be 17 years of age or older.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Willingness to cross-train is required.
- Food preparation experience is preferred.
Open until filledApply for this job