Every Fri & Every other Sat/Sun 11:00pm-7:30pm, Mon Tues, & Every other Sunday 3:45a-12:15p
- Prepares foods while adhering to service times, diet orders, and standardized recipes.
- Appropriately prepares for the next day’s service (ie. thawing frozen foods/chopping vegetables).
- Assists with Dietary Assistance Requests as needed.
- Makes appropriate menu substitutions as needed; follows-up with Dietary Manager before and after substitutions are made.
- Routinely cleans and sanitizes work station, food service equipment, and other kitchen areas.
- Properly tests, records, and calibrates food thermometers.
- Correctly tests food temperature with a food thermometer.
- Cooks food to correct final cooking temperatures; documents final cooking temperatures on production sheets.
- Adheres to hot and cold holding procedures as specified by the Grant County Health District and the kitchen HACCP plan.
- Properly stores foods and beverages after service times.
- Stocks, maintains, tests, and records test findings of a sanitary bucket at the start of each shift.
- Appropriately directs the activities of Food Service Associates in order to meet service times and to complete other kitchen activities.
- Contributes to menu development as needed.
- Contributes to new employee and annual Food Service Associates’ annual evaluations.
- Reports any issues pertaining to food storage, food service equipment, vendors, or employees to the Dietary Manager.
- Maintains departmental communications with the Food Service Associates, department manager, and other department staff members.
- Answers the phone professionally, courteously, and follows-up appropriately.
- Adheres to the kitchen HACCP plan, Washington State Food Code, and requirements outlined by the daily production sheets.
- Demonstrates knowledge of infection control standards and adheres to the guidelines for handwashing, standard precautions, and bloodborne pathogens as required by DOSH.
$15.31 - $21.87
Open until filledApply for this job