Radiologic Technologist - Days/Evenings Full-Time 10:30am-7pm Mon-Fri Req# 23-28
Performs all routine and special diagnostic radiographic procedures.
DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Prepares and positions patients for radiographic examinations using knowledge of human anatomy and physiology. Adjusts equipment exposure factors.
- Evaluates completed digital radiographic exposures for proper positioning and technical quality and performs any necessary post-processing.
- Administers contrast media.
- Provides safe, courteous and efficient patient care while transporting, transferring and positioning patients.
- Maintains the cleanliness of the radiographic equipment and associated minor equipment in accordance with infection control policies and procedures.
- Performs all reception duties, including but not limited to:
- Enters patient/exam information into EPIC
- Schedules patient exams
- Releases x-rays
- Answers telephone, and takes telephone messages
- Enters and edits orders in EPIC
- Must be certified by Washington State Department of Health.
- Must be registered with American Registry of Radiology Technologists or able to complete within six (6) months from hire date. Must have current CPR certification.
- Must have knowledge of technical factors utilized to operate equipment safely (KVP, MAS and distance). Must use ALARA.
- Knowledge of facility equipment is preferred (GE Proteus, AMX II GE Portable, Konica digital Radiography system, BRIT PACS system, Toshiba scanner, Teleradiology, and computer).
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand English.
Columbia Basin Hospital offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes: paid time off, medical, dental, vision, life insurance and retirement plans.
Open until filledApply for this job