NAC Long Term Care, Part Time Nights
Part Time - 11p-7:30a, scheduled days vary
11pm - 7:30am - Scheduled days of the week vary
The Certified Nursing Assistant provides care to the residents in long-term care. They perform their duties according to the Standards of Care to assist residents in achieving their highest level of functioning.
DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Follows job assignments delegated by the Charge Nurse.
- Provides nursing assistance to residents according to the guidelines addressed in the individual care plans and nursing orders.
- Assists all residents in daily schedule:
- Reports any changes noted about residents to the Charge Nurse.
- Assists with vital signs and weights as delegated on assignment records.
- Keeps resident rooms, nursing stations, utility rooms, activity rooms, and dining areas clean and organized.
- Answers all lights promptly even if resident is not in section.
- Follows safety regulations by using mechanical lifts and gait belts as directed by the resident’s plan of care.
- Assists residents with activity of choice by reminding and transporting.
- Reports all hazardous conditions/equipment to the charge nurse or maintenance department.
- High school graduate or equivalent is required.
- Must have completed a Certified Nurse Assistant course, have a Washington State License for Nursing Certified Assistant and current CPR certification.
- This position requires a sincere desire to work with the aged and infirm, a sense of responsibility, moral integrity, patience, compassion and common sense.
- Previous experience within a hospital/nursing home is desirable.
- Must be able to speak, read, write, follow oral/written instructions in English and have basic computer skills.
- Consistent attendance is essential.
- Willing to work rotating/additional shifts and overtime if necessary is a requirement.
Open until filledApply for this job