NAC Assisted Living Part Time Evenings
4:30pm - 8:30 pm - scheduled days vary
The NAC assists residents of Assisted Living in all aspects of daily living; allowing each resident to function at his/her highest level.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Render assistance to residents in need and documents on NAC flowsheets.
- Observes residents and reports changes in resident’s condition, eating habits and any hazardous conditions/equipment to the charge nurse.
- Assists with serving meals to residents.
- Assures that food and supplies are ready and available, reports need for supplies.
- Keeps dining room, nurse’s station, bathrooms, and activity areas clean.
- Assists residents in walking to various areas of the facility.
- Answers call lights promptly.
- Assists the residents and their families in care planning, services and needs of the residents.
- Must be able to work rotating shifts and overtime, if necessary.
- Must be willing to work with and train students.
- High school graduate or equivalent is required.
- Must have current Washington State License for Nursing Certified Assistant and current CPR and First Aid certification.
- Must complete Specialty Training within 90 days of hire date.
- Must complete fingerprint check within 120 days of hire date.
- Must have current Food Worker’s card.
- Previous experience within a hospital/nursing home is desirable.
- Must be able to speak, read, write, follow oral/written instructions in English and have basic computer skills.
- Consistent attendance is essential.
Open until filledApply for this job