Part time 32 hrs per pay period
1:30pm - 11:00pm
DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Renders assistance to residents in need and documents on NAC flowsheets.
- Observes residents and reports changes in resident’s condition to the charge nurse.
- Follows daily schedule:
- Assists in bathing residents in tub or shower according to the bath list.
- Assists with combing hair, cutting nails (except of Diabetic residents) and assist in dental care individualized for each resident.
- Assists with or provides pericare as per care plan.
- Changes bed linens, if indicated.
- Collects and bag soiled linens, dispose of waste in the proper receptacles.
- Sees that residents have supplies: soap, toilet paper, etc.
- Assists with serving meals that are palatable and appetizing in appearance.
- Reports change of resident’s eating habits to charge nurse.
- Assures that food and supplies for the next meal are ready and available, reports need for supplies.
- Sets tables for each meal and clears tables after each meal, respecting the rights of the residents to have ample time to eat and socialize.
- Keeps dining room, nurse’s station, bathrooms, and activity areas tidy and tables wiped.
- Assists residents in walking to various areas of the facility.
- Answers call lights promptly.
- Assists resident with selecting activity of choice.
- Participates in care planning related to the services and needs of the residents and family.
- Reports all hazardous conditions / equipment to the charge nurse or Plant Manager.
- Demonstrates willingness to work rotating shifts and overtime, if necessary.
- Must be willing to work with/train students.
$16.28 - $23.25
Open until filledApply for this job