Radiological Technologist Per Diem
Per Diem, days, scheduled days vary
Performs all routine and special diagnostic radiographic procedures.
DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Prepares and positions patients for radiographic examinations using knowledge of human anatomy and physiology. Adjusts equipment exposure factors.
- Evaluates completed digital radiographic exposures for proper positioning and technical quality and performs any necessary post-processing.
- Administers contrast media.
- Provides safe, courteous and efficient patient care while transporting, transferring and positioning patients.
- Maintains the cleanliness of the radiographic equipment and associated minor equipment in accordance with infection control policies and procedures.
- Assists Radiology Supervisor, as needed.
- Must be certified by Washington State Department of Health.
- Must be registered with American Registry of Radiology Technologists or able to complete within six (6) months from hire date.
- Must have current CPR certification.
- Must have knowledge of technical factors utilized to operate equipment safely (KVP, MAS and distance).
- Must use ALARA.
- Knowledge of facility equipment is preferred (GE Proteus, AMX II GE Portable, Konica digital Radiography system, BRIT PACS system, Toshiba scanner, Teleradiology, and computer). Must be willing to rotate in department call schedule. Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand English.
Open until filledApply for this job