Clinic LPN - Part-Time Day shift M-F, 48 hours per pay period
Part-Time Day shift M-F 48 hours/Pay Period
The Clinic LPN performs general clerical and basic nursing duties based on Washington State Licensure scope of practice. This position assists the provider in providing quality outpatient care to clinic patients across the age continuum and with varying medical conditions.
DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Assists in arranging an efficient provider schedule and smooth patient flow.
- Arranges patient appointments for diagnostic test and consultations.
- Performs triage telephone calls and directs patients care needs.
- Assists provider with exams and minor surgeries; prepares treatment room, ensuring that all instruments and supplies are present.
- Interviews clients to obtain health history and checks pulse, temperature, blood pressure, weight, height, vision and hearing and records on client’s chart.
- Administers medications to patient as ordered by the provider.
- Performs wound dressing changes/suture removals, glucometer testing, ear irrigation’s, spirometry, EKG, blood draws, pregnancy tests, urine, strep, rapid mono, color tests, hearing and nebulizer.
- Notifies patients of test result on an as needed basis and files labs in charts.
- Must have current Licensed Practical Nurse License from the State of Washington and active CPR certification.
- Basic computer skills are required.
- Must have exceptional customer service skills, organizational skills, be self-motivated,
- Must have the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, and maintain confidentiality regarding all aspects of the position.
- Previous experience in a clinic setting is preferred.
Open until filledApply for this job