The Columbia Basin Hospital Foundation assists in purchasing capital equipment and supports Columbia Basin Hospital's financial needs through education and fundraising. The Columbia Basin Hospital Foundation was formed in 1980 and incorporated as a nonprofit, tax-exempt corporation in 1981. Meetings are held the third Wednesday of each month at 5:30 p.m. in the conference room at Columbia Basin Hospital.
Foundation board of directors
The board of directors is made up of 7 to 9 members. These members are community leaders throughout the Ephrata area who come from many different career backgrounds. Board positions are voted on by the board.
Foundation board members:
- Jennifer Thompson, President
- John James, Vice President
- Heather Hein, Secretary and Treasurer
- Keith Knitter, Board Member
- Vicki Williams, Board Member
- Kay Gossage, Board Member
- Amy Paynter, Board Member
We currently have a vacant board member position. Contact Susan Scheib at 509.717.5203 if you are interested in making a difference in the healthcare community.